Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery all these names are the same as the basement toys in Roanoke va. The problem is that Justin Guilliams AKA Greg Vercetti and his partner in crime and business Buddy Montgomery run an illegal drug operation out of a toy store in roanoke va called the basement. Justin Guilliams is a known drug dealer in our area in Roanoke va and he recently was caught smoking drugs in the parking lot of his store called the basement. His store is a cover or a front for his drug operation. How do I know he sells drugs? Simple I am a recovered drug addict and I used to buy drugs from him in the parking lot and from him at night clubs.

He does not have a business license in roanoke city/county, he does not pay taxes (sales tax) or charge sales tax although he does buy toys with the intent to resell them and he does not pay income taxes on the illegal money he makes.

The worst part is, recently he was making sexual comments about an underage girl in the mall he has his store located and his partner Buddy Montgomery allows his partner to do these illegal activities.

Something must be done to stop this drug dealer and child stalker from operating a toy store in roanoke va... this is just sick and must stop. Look at this guy please someone save the kids and sont allow your kids in this guys store or near him.

Had an Experience with Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery?

Comments

chris
Bedford, Virginia, United States #812839

Justin and Buddy should sue this a** hole for slander.i know Justin he's no drug dealer or a child stalker.it sounds to me the a** hole thats makeing false statement's toward Justin and Buddy, his are her self is the guilty one.Justin and Buddy are 2 down to earth guys that earn a honest liveing the right way.

This person that is accusing needs to grow up get a life get a job also.were Justin and Buddy's shop is inside a flea market.do you have to a business lisenes to sell at a yard sale our pay taxes for it? Justin and Buddy pays rent for there shop.do people on craigslist have pay taxes on what they sell it's theres.i can understand if it was like walmart, kmart, bestbuy etc, etc there a franchise there in just about every state.the basement toy's is 1 shop only ran by 2 guys.

Leave Justin and Buddy alone they have done nothing wrong there good people that sell awsome collectables.there fare and honest great deals and top dollar merchandise for good prices.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #796932

This is obviously false info written by a true lowlife!!A jealous and pathetic loser from happys flea market wrote these lies about us based on his *** bag tendencies.

We have written statements from local police and from happys management disproving these lies!

The person who wrote this garbage is being investigated by our local police!Hopefully it's easy to see this is untrue, and maybe all of you can help us by leaving true positive comments to support us.

Thanks, Justin and Buddy