Child Stalker drug dealer Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery
Justin Guilliams Greg Vercetti Buddy Montgomery all these names are the same as the basement toys in Roanoke va. The problem is that Justin Guilliams AKA Greg Vercetti and his partner in crime and business Buddy Montgomery run an illegal drug operation out of a toy store in roanoke va called the basement. Justin Guilliams is a known drug dealer in our area in Roanoke va and he recently was caught smoking drugs in the parking lot of his store called the basement. His store is a cover or a front for his drug operation. How do I know he sells drugs? Simple I am a recovered drug addict and I used to buy drugs from him in the parking lot and from him at night clubs.
He does not have a business license in roanoke city/county, he does not pay taxes (sales tax) or charge sales tax although he does buy toys with the intent to resell them and he does not pay income taxes on the illegal money he makes.
The worst part is, recently he was making sexual comments about an underage girl in the mall he has his store located and his partner Buddy Montgomery allows his partner to do these illegal activities.
Something must be done to stop this drug dealer and child stalker from operating a toy store in roanoke va... this is just sick and must stop. Look at this guy please someone save the kids and sont allow your kids in this guys store or near him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "2 things to start with we bought this tv after many comparsions and all around search not even 3 months ago. Still well within the warranty,AFTER a few days plugged..."
- "I watched a Sonic commercial promoting their breakfast. I didn't even know they had breakfast and I live right around the corner. I arrive around 8am and I was the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."